Side by Side, Third Edition, by Steven J. Molinsky and Bill Bliss, is a dynamic, all-skills program that integrates conversation practice, reading, writing, and listening -- all in a light-hearted, fun, and easy-to-use format that has been embraced by students and teachers worldwide. This four-level program promotes native communication between students ... practicing speaking together "side by side."
Features of the Third Edition
- Vocabulary Preview sections in every chapter introduce key words in a lively picture dictionary format.
- "How to Say It!" lessons highlight communication strategies.
- Pronunciation exercises provide models for practicing authentic pronunciation, stress, and intonation.
- Side by Side Gazette "magazine-style" pages offer feature articles, fact files, vocabulary expansion, cross-cultural topics through photos, authentic listening activities, e-mail exchanges, and humorous cartoons for role-playing.
- All-new illustrations are lively, light-hearted, and richly detailed to offer students language practice that is contextualized and fun.
The core components include Student Books, Teacher's Guides, Activity Workbooks, Activity & Test Prep Workbooks, Communication Games and Activity Masters, audio programs, combined split editions (Student Book and Workbook lessons combined), a testing program, and picture cards.
The teacher guide is absolutely essential if you want to make the best use of the student book.Reviews
i received the book before the expected date and in better condition than i thought. i definately recommend seller.Reviews
I bought this book to use to teach English to my students. I find it very useful. I like the format and method. I would very much like to find one that is in the Japanese language, but so far I have been unsuccessful.Reviews
The book took a little longer to arrive than I expected but it arrived in good condition.Reviews
The delivery time was good. Fast and quick. The quality of the book is excellent.
We does not store any files on its server. We does not reserve any rights to, nor claims copyright to, any software names listed on these pages. All references are copyright to their respective owners.